Golf fitness Training & Rehab
Golf Specific Training and Rehab at Ramsey!
All golf programs offered at Ramsey Rehab, Inc. are run by John St. Jean, a Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor!
At Ramsey we do the following:
- Golf Fitness Evaluations
These generally include:
- A personalized head to toe assessment of your muscles and joints to identify areas of dysfunction that will affect the golf swing and your performance.
- A specific strength and flexibility program to target your areas of need.
- A video analysis of your golf swing to aid in the understanding of what needs to be addressed.
- Consultation with a teaching professional can be arranged or if you already work with someone on a regular basis you can invite them to come along.
- Offseason Group Fitness Classes
- Get ready for the upcoming golf season by improving your overall strength and flexibility in a fun and relaxing setting.
- 4 individual classes spread throughout February and March will gradually get you ready to go in April to enjoy a healthier golf season.
- Space is limited so check the website/Facebook for updates and registration information.
- Golf Clinics
- Throughout the golf season these clinics offer you a chance to get feedback from a professional and a teaching professional at the same time.
- Clinics are available at your home course and can be set up by appointment. If you or your local Pro are interested in hosting a clinic for the members or would like more information please contact John@RamseyRehab.com.
Click here for our Pre Round Golf Stretching program.